Monday Weigh In // Weekend Food Choices, TotM & Weight Gain

9/08/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 149.0 lbs

This Weeks Weight: 151.6 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 106 lbs

I was actually really depressed when I saw this on the scale this morning, I felt upset and fed up and had some really negative thoughts.

Eating was good during the week, so was my exercise, but eating really failed this weekend. I was up in Newcastle for the Great North Run (spectating, not running) and my eating just wasn't on point.. food choices were poor so I'm not too surprised.

That.. and the fact that TotM decided to rear its ugly head and I always retain water and bloat really bad so that's probably contributing to the gain this week.

I'm trying to keep my mood high for the rest of the week. I can redeem myself from this weekend, hopefully I can have my weight back down to at least 150 lbs as I HATE being above that number.

but really, it shouldn't be about the number and I've been through all this before. If I feel good and I'm healthy, that's all that matters. I've taken some progression pictures that I'll compare each month - as the scale and the numbers don't matter much at all if my clothes start feeling looser.

So.. I think I'll just end with this:

I hope you had a great weekend.

Until Next Time!

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I completely understand how you feel... Having lost weight before I gained a lot back at the beginning of this year after my relationship break up. 4 weeks ago I decided enough was enough and got back into putting myself first, went great for the first2 weigh-ins, then last week I came on and was up only by 0.4lbs but after working so hard I couldn't understand it and I'm a terrible emotional eater, therefore this last week I haven't kept my food on point at all, which I know I will pay for when I weigh in on Wednesday. Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start!!!

    Well done on doing so amazingly, Laura! You are a true inspiration!

    Josie xx
    josiemowatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      It's definitely tough on my mind to see a gain on the scales and then I feel as though I've failed.

      I just feel like I haven't been able to shift any of the weight since I had surgery. I expected a slight gain due to not being able to workout.. but I just want the extra weight gone now and it seems to like me too much ;)

      Congratulations on your weight loss, and you're right, tomorrow is a new day!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook