The Liebster Award

4/29/2014

I'm honored to receive a Liebster Award recently from Erin over at Love for Running. Thanks Erin!
The Liebster Award is an online award by bloggers for bloggers.  It helps to generate attention for new and upcoming bloggers, typically those with 200 followers or less.

Here's how it works:
1.  You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2.  You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3.  You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award
4.  You must create 10 questions for your nominees.
5.  You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.



So, here are the Questions that Erin asked:
What was your first race? and what was the distance?
My first race was back last year in May, it  was only a couple of months after I really got into running. I really enjoyed it and it was a massive accomplishment, but I didn't train properly for it and was quite sore afterwards. You can read my race report for it HERE.

What kind of running shoe do you prefer?
My first pair of running shoes were Asics and I've stuck with them so far but if another brand is comfy enough, I'd certainly change.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
By far my weight loss accomplishment of losing 123 lbs. I never thought I'd be able to do it and I proved myself wrong. It was quite a journey and was definitely a struggle but I got there in the end and I'm SO incredibly proud of myself.
What are some of your favorite snacks?
Most types of fruits, particularly bananas, grapes, pears. If not fruit, its usually a breakfast/oats bar of some sort (not the best, but they fill the gap for me and keep me full, so it works for me)

What's your zodiac sign?
I'm a Taurus

What is on your bucket list?
I don't really have a bucket list. I'm not very adventurous and I'm scared of most things so there's no skydiving or bungee jumping on the list. I suppose fitness wise, I eventually want to run a marathon(and it will probably be the only one too, I hate long runs)

Favorite place you've traveled to?
I think its gonna have to be Dominican Republic. I went there last September with Phillip, his mum and her partner and we had a great time. I got engaged over there and the place was just beautiful.
Favorite fuel on long runs?
I haven't done a long run in a really long time as I haven't been training for anything and like I mentioned above, I didn't really train for my HM, so I didn't actually fuel during the run, only before I went.

What is your favorite color?
Pink

Your favorite race medal?
I've only ever done 2 races since I started running last year, so there aren't many choices. So it would have to be the medal I got when I ran the National Lottery Run at the Olympic Park. You can read about that race HERE
Here are my 10 Nominees:

Here are your 10 questions:

1) Whats your biggest health/fitness goal?
2) Do you own any pets? If so, What?
3) Why did you start blogging?
4) What is your biggest accomlishment?
5) What is your most favourite blog post that you've written? (Provide the link so we can check it out!)
6) If you could only choose ONE food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7) What motivates you?
8) What is a favourite quote/motto that you live by?
9) Name one thing/item that you could not go a day without.
10) Tell us something we might not already know about you?

Have Fun Ladies. I can't wait to read your answers and learn more about you!

Thanks again, Erin! :)

Question:  Feel free to answer any of the questions above!

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You're so welcome Laura. My fellow GGSA sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible accomplishment! Way to go!! #teamstellar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! You got a Liebster too :) Your weight loss is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :) I love the Liebster Award, such a fun way to get to know other bloggers :)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook