What’s in my Graze Box? Week 2

4/23/2013

Sorry this post has been co late.. I've been so busy at work and at home, I haven't had chance to get this post together.

Overall I'm still enjoying the Graze Boxes a lot. I've stopped going to Tescos as I'm not getting bored with my snacks ATM.

So here is what I got in Week 2..

Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack

2013-04-16 12.06.37
Key Nutritionals
Per Punnet
Energy(kcal)
238kcal
Carbs
29.5g
Carbs (Sugars)
14.5g
Protein
2.5g
Fats
12.3g
Fats (Saturates)
4g
Fibre
2g
Sodium
105mg
This was Tasty! There were 3 small flapjacks in the Punnet. The flapjacks were nice and Chewy which was great. I could definitely taste both the Apple and the Cinnamon in the Flapjack but mostly the Cinnamon flavour.
Not much else to say about this. All positive, great taste.

Star Rating:  starstarstarstarstar

Pear Tatin
2013-04-17 12.07.12
Key Nutritionals Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 143kcal
Carbs 20g
Carbs (Sugars) 17g
Protein 2.5g
Fats 6.3g
Fats (Saturates) 1.5g
Fibre 2.1g
Sodium 6.9mg

Like I mentioned in a previous post with the Toffee Apple, I thought the pear slices may have been crispy but they were quite chewy. Tasted exactly like biting into a pear
Raspberry cranberries were lovely. Nice and Sweet. Yoghurt pieces were also lovely and sweet with a slight crunch of the seeds.
I've never actually tasted Almonds on their own in nut form.. I've always had like almond Croissants or something incorporating the almonds. So when I tasted an the almonds.. I expected something different. They were OK but just bland.

However, all of the 4 above together tasted really nice. Favourite part was the yoghurt coated seeds.

Star Rating: starstarstarstar

Billionaire’s Shortbread
Key Nutritionals
Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 192kcal
Carbs 21.7g
Carbs (Sugars) 18.3g
Protein 3.3g
Fats 10g
Fats (Saturates) 2.6g
Fibre 2.1g
Sodium 16.6mg







I enjoyed this one so much.. I forgot to take a picture of it and dived right in.
This was lovely, The almonds tasted alright without the shell on them this time, had no odd tastes.

The chocolate and fudge pieces were delicious.. so much so.. that I ate the almond and cranberries first and then ate the chocolate and fudge to savour the flavours haha… and I was SO sad when they were all gone!

I think the combination was great.

Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar

Pomodoro Rustichella
2013-04-18 12.15.11
Key Nutritionals Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 115kcal
Carbs 9.9g
Carbs (Sugars) 1g
Protein 3.5g
Fats 7.3g
Fats (Saturates) 1.2g
Fibre 1.5g
Sodium 130mg

Cheese Croutons were lovely and very cheesy. Tomato Breadsticks were nice and tasted like pizza crust, Herb Almonds which actually tasted really good.

After my experience with Almonds and nuts in other Graze Punnets, I thought these wouldn't be that good but the herby flavour was really good.

Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar

Graze Box for Week 3 will be coming up soon!

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook