What’s in my Graze Box? Week 1

4/19/2013

Like I said in my Graze Box Review page… I’m going to be showing you what I get in my Graze Box each week.

When I signed up to Graze, I used a Colleagues signup code and therefore I get my first and 5th box for free. This is what I got in my first box.



Toffee Apple

Key Nutritionals
Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 67.5kcal
Carbs 14.3g
Carbs (Sugars) 13.2g
Protein 0.5g
Fats 1.3g
Fats (Saturates) 0.8g
Fibre 1g
Sodium 30.3mg


This was seriously delicious. When I first got this.. I thought the Apples would be crispy but they weren't  they were quite chewy which was nice. There was just enough toffee sauce for all the apple pieces and this snack was surprisingly filling for me, kept me going a couple of hours.

Star Rating:  starstarstarstarstar

Graze Brownie
Key Nutritionals
Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 129kcal
Carbs 17.7g
Carbs (Sugars) 15.1g
Protein 2.5g
Fats 6.3g
Fats (Saturates) 1.2g
Fibre 1.3g
Sodium 56.9mg

Again, this was amazing and tasted delicious. The 3 brownies were enough to keep my full until lunch which was nice. I did want more of this, but it was not because it didn’t fill me up.. just because my eyes are too big for my stomach ;)

Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar

Jaffa Cake
Key Nutritionals
Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 208kcal
Carbs 19g
Carbs (Sugars) 18.3g
Protein 3g
Fats 13.5g
Fats (Saturates) 3.5g
Fibre 2.6g
Sodium 11.5mg


This was really good, the orange infused raisins tasted EXACTLY like the orange part of a Jaffa Cake, I didn’t expect them to taste the same.

The chocolate was a very good match as well, again tasting exactly like the chocolate you’d find on a Jaffa Cake.

The Hazelnuts were OK, but I had to eat them with the raisins and chocolates and couldn’t eat them on their own. I’ve never eaten hazel nuts on their own before so I didn’t know what to expect. They were pretty bland and I didn’t like the taste of them on their own.

Star Rating: starstarstarstar (Because of the Hazelnuts..)

Herby Bread Basket
Key Nutritionals
Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 90.4kcal
Carbs 10.9g
Carbs (Sugars) 1.1g
Protein 1.8g
Fats 4.5g
Fats (Saturates) 1.7g
Fibre 0.5g
Sodium 75mg


This was Yummy, just as I expected. A nice savory snack which was perfect. All 3 of the items were very flavorsome.

Bear in mind… after eating this you may need to have some gum on hand.. I had garlic breath afterwards.. and was chewing on gum afterwards! ;)

Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar

Look forward to my Graze box for next week!

Have you had Graze Boxes before? If so, what was your favourite item?

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook